Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- General. These terms and conditions apply to anyone using services described in spanishconmari.com (hereinafter: “Spanish con Mari”). Spanish con Mari service users under the age of 18 must obtain written permission from a parent or legal guardian. The parent/guardian will be held responsible for any outstanding payments acquired by the minor as well as any inappropriate actions towards the instructor.
- Provision of the Service. Each class is private (one teacher and one student per class) and lasts either 60 minutes or according to the class type purchased. The provision of the service is subject to availability of class schedules and times. Spanish con Mari reserves the right to modify, without previously notifying the customer, its Terms and Conditions.
- Privacy and security. Spanish con Mari will not provide customers’ information to third parties, unless it is legally required by the appropriate legal authorities. Users may occasionally be contacted by Spanish con Mari with questions about overall product quality and service as well as promotions. The user may select not to be contacted.
- Prices, payment and cancellations. All the prices in the Spanishconmari.com website are expressed in Euros (EUR, €). All prices exclude any additional charges such as taxes, interests or rates charged by the customer’s credit card company or bank, as well as any rates associated to connecting to the Internet. The user must purchase a minimum of 1 (1) hour of class. The purchase can be made up to 24 hours prior to the first class of each block. If a payment is not made 24 hours prior to the class, Spanish con Mari reserves the right to delay or cancel the class until a payment is made.
All cancellations or modifications to class schedule made by the user (student) must be made with a minimum notice of 24 hours prior to the scheduled class. Otherwise, the class will be counted as taken by the user. Cancellations must be made through the platform provided exclusively for this purpose; cancellations of classes made through other means will not be considered valid. Classes that are scheduled on local holidays will not be cancelled automatically.
The user is responsible for providing a working internet connection and Spanish con Mari will not be responsible for internet disruptions or other technical inconveniences related to the user’s internet connection. All purchases are non-refundable. If the student wishes to cancel or suspend his / her untaken classes (totally or partially) he / she can resume these classes any time. Additionally, the modules of 10 classes (1 hour classes) are indivisible.
- Class Attendance. The Teacher will wait for 15 minutes from the start time of the class and if after 15 minutes the Student does not connect to Skype and start the class then the Teacher will treat that class as having been taken and no refund will be given for nonattendance.
- Copyright, access and interferences. All of the contents, materials and recordings provided by Spanish con Mari to the students (before and during the classes) are the exclusive property of Spanish con Mari are protected by international copyright and intellectual property laws. Students must use contents and materials for private use exclusively and are not allowed to: – Reproduce, publish, share, distribute or translate these materials without a consent of Spanish con Mari – Copy, access, monitor, or collect these contents and materials without consent of Spanish con Mari.
- By making a purchase, you are declaring that you have a complete understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement of Spanish con Mari, If you have any questions and/or concerns about this Agreement or any of the policies and general practices of Spanish con Mari please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org